America’s Premier Embroidery Company Since 1958
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, it is important that you are sure of your decisions before you
finalize your purchase.
Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
- Since production typically starts the morning after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made for a period of 48 hours after your online order is finalized.
- If you cancel your order during this 48 hour period, we will refund your money.
- Under no circumstance can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 48 hour period.
- On extremely rare occasions there may be delays caused by out-of-stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. In the event of a known delay and a manufacturer notifies us, you will be contacted that day.
- We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
Inspection of Merchandise
IMPORTANT: If you notify us that your merchandise has been damaged in shipment or was made incorrectly within 7 days of the date that the merchandise is delivered to you, we will have the damaged merchandise either repaired or replaced at no cost to you. If you do not notify us that the merchandise has been damaged in shipment during this 7 day period, we won’t be able to do so. All damaged shipments must be signed for as damaged.